- Your privacy is very important to us. Any personal information you choose to give us will only be used to help us provide you with the highest quality services, products, and support.
- We will never share your personal or financial information with any other party.
- We do not share bank or credit card information with any outside parties
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Please refrain from chewing gum or wearing perfume.
- No food or open containers are allowed in the main practice studio.
- We encourage students to bring their own yoga mat; however, loaner mats are available at
- You may bring a water bottle and hand towel. All other props are provided.
- Restrooms are available that may be used as a changing space
- PLEASE silence mobile devices upon entering Yoga Essence, turn off mobile devices during classes.
- Please allow yourself plenty of time to check-in and set up your space by arriving 10 minutes early.
- New Students are required to sign a waiver prior to participating in their first class, arrive a few minutes early.
- Please keep conversation low while waiting for class to begin.
- At the close of the class, please replace all props to the place and presentation in which you found them.
- Roll mats out quietly
- Move your mat around to make space in a crowded class. Please maintain straight lines as it helps us utilize the available space well
- If you need to leave a class early, please make sure to exit before Savasana (relaxation period at the end of every class). Before class, tell the teacher you need to leave, and he/she will advise you of the proper time to begin cleaning up your area.
- Some of our classes require pre-registration. Pre-Registration Required means that all students must be signed in 4 hours before the class starts.
- When you pre-register for a class, please make every effort to attend the class that you have registered for. By pre-registering, you are committing to the teacher that you will be present at the start of class time. If you are unable to make it to a previously scheduled class, please remove yourself from the class a MINIMUM of 2 hours prior to the start of class time or you will be charged for that class. For AERIAL YOGA in Dunellen– Pre-Registration is required for every class/workshop. Due to our limited spacing, there will be a $15 no-show fee if you sign up for a weekly class and do not show. There are no refunds if you sign up for a workshop and do not show.
Membership/ Workshop Cancellation and Refunds
- Memberships/Class passes are valid at all studio locations.
- Auto-pay Membership: You have the option to cancel or pause your membership at anytime. Pausing your membership cost $0/month and will allow you to come back at any time, in the rate that you are enrolled in. Cancelling your membership will turn off your auto-pay and if you choose to enroll in the future, you will be enrolled at the new rate for that enrollment period. All cancellation requests must be made at least 3 days BEFORE your next billing cycle. No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at the sole and absolute discretion of Yoga Essence. The provision of a credit in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- If you sign up and pay for a workshop and are unable to attend please contact us to cancel at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled time of the workshop. If your request for cancellation is received within the 48 hour period that is required you can get a refund or you can get a full refund credited to your Yoga Essence account.
If we receive your cancellation request less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled workshop a refund will not be possible. Cancellation requests must be made by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Absence to a workshop is non-refundable. If you cancel on the day of the workshop or after it has taken place, a refund or credit will not be possible.
Workshops could occasionally be cancelled by the studio if there’s insufficient interest, or if a teacher has an emergency. If the workshop is cancelled you will be notified by email as soon as possible, and you will receive a full refund or full credit toward your Yoga Essence account if you choose.
Young Student Policy
- Any student under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian’s signature on the waiver.
- Our classes are designed for students 14 years of age and older. Students under 14 years of age may attend classes when a parent or guardian is in attendance for the same class providing they want to attend the class and participate. We offer children and teen/student prices. Any exceptions to this policy must be addressed prior to class, please email us with any questions!
- Yoga Essence is not responsible for any personal belongings that may be lost, stolen or misplaced during, before and after class hours.
- All lost and founds items will be available for 30 days after which we will be donating these items to goodwill.